My Storybook Favorites



        The first storybook that I really enjoyed was Horror in India. I thought it was incredibly creative, and brave to share such a unique story for all of us. This topic is something that is very new to me, so while reading it was easy to follow along, and understand everything that was going on. I think the introduction did a great job in making me want to read more, and see what comes next in these Indian horror stories. Lastly, I really liked the overall layout of this storybook. The images used backed up the flow of the storybook.



        The second storybook that I really enjoyed was Epic Cooking. Although this topic is something that I am not already familiar with, I felt like I was intrigued from the very beginning due to the creativity. I think this storybook did a wonderful job of letting us know what this storybook was about from the very beginning, showing detailed images of how to make the certain dishes. I think the introduction was very well written, and is one of the main reasons why I chose it as one of my favorite storybooks. Overall, I think there are a few design features I would take away from this assignment.




        The last storybook I found that caught my interest was I've got a Job for you. This short story was very interesting, and kept my attention the entire way through. I thought the words that were used were very catchy, and sparked my interest from the very beginning. This is also something that I did not know anything about before reading the story, but i'm glad I do now. I thought the introduction did a great job in explaining what was happening, but left you with cliffhangers so you will be tempted to go to the next slide. The images that were used all followed under one pattern, so it was easy to follow along. I think there are many design features I could see myself using further down the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition