Overview of these Assignments

 

While looking over all of the assignments we have this semester, the ones that I am most intrigued by are the storytelling ones. This is something that is so new to me, so I don't know exactly if it is going to be something that comes easy to me, or I am going to struggle with. Although it does spark some interest, I feel like there is a lot of thought that goes into these stories. This class is unlike any class I have ever taken at OU. I really like you are on your own time to finish these assignments, and the grade you get reflects if you did the assignment or not. It is a new way of grading, but I like that because you are in charge of what grade you can achieve in this class. I also really like that there are many extra credit options available. I think they are very beneficial to do if you are swamped with other class work and miss a few assignments.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition