Technology Tools

 

While looking at all the different technology tools available to excel in this course, there were a few tools I did not know existed prior to this assignment. I have never used any sort of bookmark folders on my computer, but I feel like it is a good way to keep organized throughout the semester. I think the online environment for school is becoming the new normal. There are so many resources online, making it a little easier to adapt. In regards to this class, I do feel like there is a lot of work that goes into the course compared to other online courses, and it can be really easy to become distracted. There aren't any web skills I really want to work on right now, along not having any browser tips, but i'm I will by the end of the semester.



                                                             Pixabay: Technology Icons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition