Time Strategies

 

The first article I chose to write over was the article How to Beat Procrastination. I thought this article was very helpful, and can used in my everyday life. The first thing I learned was that if you visualize how great it will be to get the assignment/task done, it will help you beat procrastination. I really liked this because if you just wait till the last minute to do everything, that assignment/task will just be hanging over your head until you complete it. It is nice to complete things early so you can enjoy the rest of the time doing whatever you want to do. I think my biggest time challenge will be getting assignments done during the week so I can enjoy the weekend. I do not currently have a time management strategy, but this article has helped.


The second article I found interesting was the article The Myth of "Too Busy". I also thought this article was very helpful on how to prioritize your time, instead of saying you are "too busy." I struggle with saying i'm too busy, but in reality I just haven't prioritized my time well. I think my biggest time challenge is getting on social media when I have other assignments to do. I like to push everything to the last minute, but I know that is a strategy that needs to change in the future. I also do not have a time management strategy that I have followed to the tee, but just knowing you have an assignment that needs to be done usually motivates me.



                                                            Pixabay: Time management



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition