Week 2 Reading Overview

 

Out of the two options that were offered, I chose to read Tiny Tales from the Ramayana. I chose this reading because I thought it was very cool that our own teacher wrote it. It was a no brainer that this was the one I would chose because I really enjoy more of a backstory, and like that it was a new option this semester.


The first comic book that caught my attention was the Pandava Princes: Pandu's five brave sons. I thought this story was very interesting and odd that Draupadi became the wife of all five brothers. I also like when there is conflict in the story. The second book that caught my attention was the comic Ancestors of Rama: A Noble inheritance. I thought this one was interesting because there was a curse casted upon Dilipa because he was flirting with his young bride, causing him to potentially not have many children. I also really liked the cover of the book because I love animals.


While looking at the different videos, one of the first ones that stood out was Who created the Universe?  I found this one to be interesting because when people are asked that question, every religion seems to have a different answer, or no answer at all. It is impossible to really know the correct answer, and is why it is an interest of mine. The second video that stood out to me was Stages of life. I found this to be quite interesting because each stage of life there is something different that is done, and it is interesting to see what all there is to offer in the different stages.


                                                               Wikimedia: Draupadi Statue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition