Feedback Thoughts

 

The first article I ended up reading was "Seven ways to crush Self-Doubt." This article was really interesting to me because I can relate to most of the things on this article. I sometimes struggle with self-doubt, and I would assume most people do as well. It is important that you don't compare yourself to others because that can bring you down, and to abandon the phrase perfectionism because that is not someone that is real. If you are able to believe in yourself, and don't compare yourself to others you can crust self-doubt.


The second article I ended up reading was "Why rejection hurts so much." I also found this article to be interesting because it is also something I can relate to. Rejection can be a good thing, but the way that people accept rejection needs to change in some way. Although rejection does hurt, it is a good learning experience and ultimately makes you a stronger and makes you want to change for the better.


                                                                      Pixabay: Feedback

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Comment Wall

Week 6: The Video Game competition