Week 3 Topic research: Death Stories

 

The first story I think I could use as one of my stories is Battle with Khara. This story is short, but has great action, and has a revenge factor to it. Khara wanted to avenge his brothers death, but Rama was able to shoot his arrow and kill him instantly. Rama wanted to protect Sita while he was out shooting the demons, so she was in a cave awaiting the battle. The battle was won by Rama, and Sita embraced Rama by giving him a kiss.


The second story I think I could see myself using as one of my stories is The Golden Deer (The chase). This story is very interesting, and involves death. Maricha transformed into this beautiful deer so that he could be spotted by Sita. After running around the forest, Rama was eventually able to kill the deer. (Maricha) Maricha was assigned the task of luring Rama away from Sita, so Sita could get abducted. This story is very interesting, and is a death story I could see myself doing.


The last story I think I could see myself using as one of my stories is Ravana's Death. This story is also very intense because of the battle between Ravana and Rama. Rama has pursued Ravana in his chariot and fires golden arrows, which turns into serpents are they reach Ravana. It is dark because the arrows cut of one my Ravana's many heads, but it grows back. After awhile Rama was able to kill Ravana by shooting him in the heart because the arrow had the power of Gods in it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Comment Wall

Week 6: The Video Game competition