Week 4 Lab: MicroFiction

 

While learning about MircoFiction, and understanding the different short stories associated with the term, I found it to be interesting, and somewhat of an easy concept to grasp. I feel like I would like to do one of these MircoFiction stories because they are short, but also can share a good story line in 100 words or less. Hint Fiction was really interesting because it says the stories are only 25 words total. I think that would be more difficult for me because you would have to use each and every word very precisely in order to keep the story under the word count. Another form of Mircofiction that caught my eye were the 6 word stories. Those may seem easy, but I am not familiar with how those stories work. I really think that MircoFiction could be something that intrigues me, I just have to get more familiar with it before I dive straight in.



                                                            Pixabay: MicroFiction Stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Comment Wall

Week 6: The Video Game competition