Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 

I think when it comes to comments and feedback, I have been getting very useful comments on my stories. I like when they are in depth, and provide things I can fix, or change up to make my stories even better. I do like getting compliments on my stories, but I also enjoy getting constructive criticism because it makes me want to change up the story every week until I have perfected it. The feedback I have been giving to my peers has been okay. I have struggled to really give insightful feedback on everyones stories in the past. I usually just have been giving compliments, but know I am transitioning into giving more in depth, useful comments they can actually use to help better their story. I do think I can connect with people through the blog posts, and think it is a good way to see how they develop through their writing.


                                                           Cheezburger: Criticism


                       I chose to use this image because it is important to learn from criticism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition