Week 8 progress

 

I think the progress I have made thus far in this class has been good. I have been trying to stay ahead of things because it just makes everything easier later down to road, and less stressful. I like to try to get my assignments done early in the week so I can try to start on next weeks assignments before they creep up on me.  I think the writing assignments have been really fun, and you get to express your own ideas through writing. I also like this assignment because it is a way for you to reflect on the progress I have made. As of right now, I don't think there are any changes I would make to my current progress, I would to just like to be ahead of everything to make it easier on me.




                                                          Pixabay: Motivation


            I think this image is really important because it shows that you just have to keep on going no matter what happens in your path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition