Week 8: Reading and Writing

 

While looking back on my reading and writing in India Epics, I am very happy with how things are going right now.  For my blog, I think I have added a lot of things to make it to my liking, while my project website it very cool with the big dinosaur on the front cover. I would say I am satisfied with how my reading and writing are going in this class. I have already learned a lot from my teacher, and the feedback given to me really allows me to dive deeper into the stories and change it for the better. I think my biggest accomplishment thus far is just being able to write different stories, based off of different topics. I think each story is different, showing how I can be creative with my writing. I would't say I have a favorite reading thus far, but that may change in the near future. I do think the readings have helped my writing, but I would prefer just to write stories.




                                                               Pixabay: Stegosaurus

           

                                I think this is my favorite picture I have used thus far because it is from one of my favorite stories I have written.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition