Week 12 Story Lab

 

For my lab this week, I decided to write about "Advice to Writers," by Jon Winokur. It was really interesting to read over, and look at all the different ways and techniques writers use to help with ideas and confidence. I think the best advice I saw in this lab would be to just write what you want to write. It is your story, so what ever you write reflects who you are as a person, and your style as well. It was also really interesting to see that they said there are no rules at all. I totally get where they are coming from because you are creating a piece of work on your own, meaning that everything you add to your story is coming from yourself, not having to follow a certain rubric. The last thing I found to be interesting was when they talked about how writing is like being in love. I have never thought about that before, but I could easily see how it could relate to your own specific writing. All and all, I really enjoyed reading over this lab, and find it to be something that I could use in the future for my writing not only in this class, but for my career.




                                                                    Pixabay: writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Future Advertiser

Week 6: The Video Game competition